My client, a global leader in online business and social networking, currently experiencing incredible growth is looking for an experienced User Experience Manager.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Develop a user research roadmap for my client.
• Maintain and develop the internal usability lab for regular user studies
• Conduct user research on multiple aspects of how people experience my client and (business) networking
• Collect and analyze user needs and behaviour through lab studies, surveys and other relevant methods
• Provide constructive feedback and recommendations – in detail but also on a higher strategic level – on how to improve the user experience, UI design and overall usability
• Enable and support product managers when conducting their own user research for their products
• Work cross-functionally with designers, product managers and engineers
• Creatively evangelize research findings and results across the organization, increase awareness and carry results over to product development
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• You are passionate about user experience and can inspire others when it comes to user insights
• Bachelor’s degree in human factors, experimental psychology, cognitive science, human computer interaction or other related field
• 3-5 years of usability / UX research experience
• Excellent communication (written and oral), negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• You are positive, pro-active, communicative, methodical, efficient, organized, highly productive and can think holistically.
• Empathy and the ability to encourage change
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, please send through your CV immediately.
• Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Kevin on: +44 (0) 207 729 6284
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Comments are closed.