KB Europe is currently advising on an opening for a Senior Product Owner – Special Memberships. Our client is one of Europe’s most progressive companies specializing in Social and Business networking. The position is based at my client’s headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Lead the cross-functional team consisting of frontend and backend engineers, User Experience, Project Manager and QA, and take responsibility for the newly created unit “Special Memberships” from a product and business perspective (Product Owner as defined by SCRUM)
• Develop the product & business strategy for “Special Memberships” based on member needs
• Determine requirements and create product concepts, designs, and specifications in order to implement the strategy; validate concepts and designs through prototyping and checking them against user feedback
• Execute the product strategy, drive implementation of product concepts, and coordinate with other departments
• Report to the Vice President Vertical Business & Paid Memberships
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• At least 5 years of professional online experience with a sound technical background and understanding
• Product management experience in an online environment and excellent user experience skills
• Very good analytical skills in order to map complex technical processes and requirements in a structured manner
• Ideally with experience in working within agile development teams
• Sound communication skills coupled with an excellent command of English
• Email you CV to email@example.com
- Senior Software Engineer – Leading Social Networking company – Hamburg. KB Europe is currently advising on an opening for a...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Comments are closed.