KB Europe is currently advising on an opening for an experienced Product Manager. Our client is one of Europe’s most progressive companies specializing in Social and Business networking. The position is based at my client’s headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
•Develop the product strategy for my clients platform based on member needs
•Determine requirements and create product concepts, designs and specifications in order to implement the strategy. This includes checking the concepts against user feedback and through prototyping
•Work closely with the User Experience and Engineering departments as well as active exchange with my clients users
•Responsible for your area’s success from a business and product perspective, and coordination during the implementation phase (Product Owner as defined by SCRUM)
•Communicate product changes both internally and to members of the platform
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
•Product management experience in an online environment and excellent user experience skills
•At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the Internet sector with a sound technical background and understanding
•Very good analytical skills in order to map complex technical processes and requirements in a structured manner
•Ideally with experience in working within agile development teams
•Sound communication skills coupled with an excellent command of English
If you are looking for a change in career and match the skills and experience listed above please send your Cv immediately to:
Senior User Experience (UX) consultant.
KB Europe are advising a leading UX agency on a Senior User Experience (UX) consultant position. The successful applicant will lead on usability projects including user testing, user research, training and interaction design.
You will have exposure to clients and will be well rounded with a minimum of 5 years experience preferably at a leading UX agency.
You will need to understand the whole user-centred design process; from the initial research and testing to creating the wireframes and workflows, and be able to question briefs and suggest innovative methodologies.
You will have to be able to work as part of a team and give direction to the more junior UX members, as well as run things on your own when needed.
This is a varied role within a small team and will suit enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
•Planning and conducting user research, including methods such as: usability studies, competitive analysis, user surveys, expert reviews and more.
•Leading on all client facing research including stakeholder interviews, kick off meetings, ethnographic studies, user interviews, focus groups and more.
•Creating presentations and reports, personas, user journeys, wireframes, sitemaps, content audits and style guides.
•Running training courses for our UX and Mobile UX courses.
•Technical testing such as accessibility testing against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 1.0 and 2.0.
•Transferring knowledge to junior team members.
•Attending UX events in the industry and being a presence and ambassador for the company.
•Implementing best practices and improving existing report writing and documentation.
•Running surveys and designing remote unmoderated user research with tools such as UserZoom.
•Directly input into the sales process writing methodologies and estimating time at the proposal stage.
•Writing at least one UX related article each month demonstrating best practice for our client’s web site.
Qualifications and experience:
•Ideally you must hold a degree in Cognitive, Experimental or Industrial Psychology, Interaction Design, Human Factors or Human Computer Interaction, or demonstrate the relevant commercial experience.
•An available portfolio or samples of work demonstrating great user-centered design solutions.
•Prototyping skills (e.g. Visio, Axure, Balsamiq) are highly desired and examples will be required in your interview.
•You are expected to have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
•Experience with Office applications (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Outlook) and the Internet are required.
•You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
If you a have the drive and passion to work for one of the most progressive UX agencies then please apply immediately.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
KB Europe is currently looking for a Senior Online Developer (Drupal/LAMP) to work for one of our clients. The client based in Hertfordshire is the UK leader in their specialist field, and one of the UK’s leading media and online businesses.
Working as part of a team reporting directly to the Technical Delivery manager you will develop and support engaging enterprise grade web applications.
• To quickly gain and develop a detailed understanding of business practices, databases, technical standards and infrastructure, thus ensuring capability to deputise for other roles as required.
• Be able to act on own initiative, take decisions and support website and systems development, working wither individually or as part of a project team and to agreed deadlines.
• Develop and maintain enterprise class websites and applications based on PHP and Drupal.
• Capable and enthusiastic approach to develop and enhance internal development skill-sets.
• Ability to manage and deliver on multiple concurrent project tasks.
• Deliver web applications against agreed schedule by utilizing agile and scrum methodologies.
• Remain current on new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
• Recognize opportunities for enhancement and submit constructive suggestions for change.
• Lead by example, delivering thoroughly tested high quality software.
• Ensure development milestones are met including the delivery of agreed functionality.
• Ensure critical support issues are resolved quickly.
• Create and maintain technical documentation for individual applications.
• Contribute to best practices and ensure they are followed by the team.
• Profound knowledge of high-level enterprise grade development within the Drupal platform.
• In-depth knowledge of Drupal security patches, Drupal framework, prior versions and upcoming upgrades.
• Proficient in custom module development, key contributed modules and core API.
• Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards.
• Proficient in PHP within a GNU/Linux, Apache, MySQL environment.
• Sound knowledge of MSSQL – db querying, index optimisation and stored procedures.
• Proficient in hand-coding HTML and CSS.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to translate and communicate technical dialogue to non-technical stakeholders.
• 3 years+ commercial experience in developing and maintaining Drupal web applications in an Agile environment.
• Practical experience of website security configuration
• Familiarity with versioning management systems (SVN and source control and deployment methodology)
• Management of complex online applications with judicious use of client side technology in harmony with managing server-side load.
• Experience of producing technical design documents for complex applications in order to communicate to developers and senior managers.
• Ability to quickly build effective working relationships with stake holders, in an environment where stakeholders have many varying requirements.
• Drive for results, with the ability to maintain focus and respond quickly within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to lead by example and perform high quality development work.
• Experience of reporting to managers on progress against plan, actions and issues.
If you have the skills and experience as listed above and are looking for a new challenge with a genuine market leader please send you CV immediately.
• Email you CV to email@example.com