KB Europe is currently advising on an opening for an Application Support Engineer. Our client is one of Europe’s most progressive companies specializing in Social and Business networking. The position is based at my client’s European Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
My clients team of talented developers aim is to expand their already exceptional Application Support team to a team that provides the best Application Support in Germany. Their tools are Ruby, Perl or Bash. They use Chef Recipes, Puppet and Git, and currently in the process of learning vmware.
What they do?
The team are playing with loads of tools and technologies! In other words:
• They are building great provisioning of development and test environments.
• They are automating the deployment process of our awesome site.
• They are fixing critical stuff.
The team believes in their engineers! They work for a quick and agile organization with a strong commitment to quality and personal improvement.
Who they are looking for?
• You enjoy coding but don’t like coding to specs – instead you love to code to fix things.
• You have played with Linux for some years and have used some of the same tools as us. But when you can’t find a tool for the job you probably write one and Open source it.
• You would like to work in a great (but humble) team where your work really makes a difference!
• You are service-minded and can speak English.
If you are looking for a new challenge and this position is of interest please do send through a copy of your CV immediately.
• Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Kevin on: +44 (0) 207 729 6284