KB Europe is currently advising on an opening for an experienced Software Test Analyst. Our client is one of Europe’s most progressive companies specializing in Social and Business networking. The position is based at my client’s headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Quality control in an agile (Scrum or Kanban) software development project
• Close collaboration with developers, product managers, and project managers across the entire development cycle
• Preparation and specification of test case scenarios
• Test case automation
• Execution of manual and automated test cases and defect management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Degree in computer science, software engineering, or other similar field
• Anywhere between 1 and 8 years’ experience in software quality assurance, preferably for web applications
• Experience with both manual testing and test automation tools (e.g., Selenium)
• Working knowledge of agile software development (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
• Experience with issue tracking systems (e.g., Atlassian JIRA, Bugzilla)
• Requirements management knowledge is a plus
• Linux knowledge is a plus
• Ideally ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in both German and English
What we offer:
• Working on a high availability, high performance, high traffic, high attention web application with more than 12 million users
• Diverse tasks with a high degree of responsibility
• An organizational culture that values professionalism, collaboration, and personal initiative
• Central location, near the beautiful Alster
• Free beverages and fruits
• Email you CV to email@example.com
• Call Kevin on: +44 (0) 207 729 6284
- Senior Software Engineer – Leading Social Networking company – Hamburg. KB Europe is currently advising on an opening for a...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Comments are closed.