We are currently advising on a Senior Java development position for a leading global Investment bank located in the heart of London.
Senior Java Developer working as part of an FX Front Office delivery team. The team works closely with Business sponsors to define and deliver innovative solutions to external Customer and the internal Client Services team. This involves some Greenfield development and enhancement of existing applications.
This is a development role with limited product support
• Global development team delivering innovative FX eCommerce solutions to external and internal clients.
• Experienced Senior Java Developer required to join a high profile front office FX development team to work on leading edge technology.
• Candidate must be able to work closely with business users and design/build creative web based front-end and back-end technologies. They would also be expected to contribute to the on-going design and development of the overall framework. Knowledge of J2EE would be useful.
• Front office investment banking experience (especially product knowledge of FX)
• Java development experience in large scale, high volume, multi-threaded critical business applications on an enterprise scale
• Strong experience of Java Web technologies and associated open source technologies (e.g. JBoss, Spring)
• Good design skills using n-tier architectures
• Solid database skills (preferably Oracle)
• eCommerce/Web development experience
• Use of standard development technologies (e.g. Eclipse, Subversion, Maven)
Candidate must be an experienced front-office developer, with product knowledge of FX and a proven track record of design, development & delivery on large scale, high volume, multi-threaded, business facing projects.
• Oracle PL/SQL
• Continuous integration
• Creative and innovative approach to font-to-back design.
• Driven, delivery focussed and pragmatic, passionate about technology, able to juggle multiple projects and conflicting requirements
• Strong analytical and logical approach to system design and development
• Commitment to the business users – motivation to take ownership and solve support issues
• Thorough – good organisation planning and time management skills
• Fosters a productive, collegiate atmosphere.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Team player
If you have the skills and experience as listed above and are looking for that next challenge in your career then please do apply immediately.
• Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Kevin on: +44 (0) 207 731 4211
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Comments are closed.