My client, a global leader in online business and social networking, currently experiencing incredible growth is looking for a Senior Interaction designer to support the User experience Team.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Analyze, design, and specify the interface architecture for an effective user experience
• Perform user and task analysis; define use cases and information architecture
• Develop conceptual models, process flows, navigational maps and wireframes
• Document user interface and user experience requirements for engineering
• Provide insightful feedback and use your experience to improve the quality of the product and reduce the complexity of the user interface
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field or equivalent work experience
• +5 years of industry experience designing web applications
• Interest in making the entire product better, not just the UI
• Proven ability to understand highly complex products and to create effective user interfaces
• Experience with usability testing and interpretation of results
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design and design rationale both verbally and visually.
• Fluency in English and knowledge of German not required but advantageous
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, please send through your CV immediately.
• Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Kevin on: +44 (0) 207 729 6284
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Comments are closed.