We are currently advising on a Contract Senior Java Swing development position for a leading global Investment bank located in the heart of London.
The successful applicant – Senior Developer (Java Swing) will be working as part of an FX Front Office delivery team. The team works closely with Business sponsors to define and deliver innovative Java Swing UIs to external Customer and the internal Sales force. This involves both Greenfield development and enhancement of existing applications.
• Global development team delivering award winning FX & MM software to external and internal clients.
• Experienced Java Swing Developer required to join a high profile front office FX development team to work on leading edge technology agnostic GUI framework.
Candidate must be able to work closely with business users and design/build creative Java Swing GUI business components. They would also be expected to contribute to the ongoing design and development of the overall framework. Knowledge of OSGI would be useful.
• Front office investment banking experience (especially product knowledge of FX, MM & FX Options)
• Java development experience in large scale, high volume, multi-threaded critical business applications on an enterprise scale
• Strong experience of Java Swing and associated open source technologies (e.g. Substance, SwingX)
• Experience of User Interface design.
• Good design skills using n-tier architectures
• Solid database skills (preferably Sybase)
• eCommerce/Web development experience
• Use of open source Java technologies (e.g. Subversion, Spring, Maven)
• Candidate must be an experienced front-office developer, with product knowledge of FX/MM and a proven track record of design, development & delivery on large scale, high volume, multi-threaded, business facing projects.
• Continuous integration
• Creative and innovative approach to UI design.
• Driven, delivery focussed and pragmatic, passionate about technology, able to juggle multiple projects and conflicting requirements
• Strong analytical and logical approach to system design and development
• Commitment to the business users – motivation to take ownership and solve support issues
• Thorough – good organisation planning and time management skills
• Fosters a productive, collegiate atmosphere.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Team player
If you have the skills and experience as listed above and are looking for that next challenge in your career then please do apply immediately.
• Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call Kevin on: +44 (0) 207 731 4211
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Comments are closed.