This is an opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world at my client’s international multicultural London based studio. My client’s forward thinking European Design Studio is genuinely at the forefront of design.
Purpose of job
- Increase the profile and understanding of User Centered Design and usability, qualitative and quantitative research methods, their application and benefits within the global organisation
- Define User Research and Usability strategy within the context of team and HQ strategy
- Contribute to defining team strategy
- Report on the usability status of the products against the competition
– Design and execute research to provide insight to the design teams and other teams in the organization
– Apply suitable qualitative and quantitative techniques and methodologies at appropriate points in the design cycle pre-concept to after-market
– Design and conduct user behaviour research to inform interface design and to develop deeper understanding of user behaviour and behavioural trends
– Design and conduct Usability Expert Reviews
– Design and conduct usability tests with team members
– Ensure research results are analyzed and synthesized to provide actionable findings for designers
– Monitor and support implementation of recommendations from research
– Subcontract and manage third parties in designing and executing user research and usability testing
– Work to increase positive usability impact of integration of new technologies to the products
– Act as user advocate on design projects
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Deliver actionable research findings that are easily understood by the customers of the research
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensure project results satisfy the given brief
- Create the documentation necessary to communicate research findings effectively throughout the organization and the product development process
- Provide input where appropriate to enhance overall quality of Wireless UI projects
- Build trust with team members and other teams through appropriate and persuasive presentation at suitable phases of research
- Resolve project-related issues in a professional, timely and logical manner
Essential skills required
- BA or MA in, Psychology, Human Factors, Ergonomics, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Experimental Design or related degree.
- Minimum of 4-6 years hands-on experiences in an interface design context with sound knowledge of design process.
- Experience of working within large corporations or design consultancies
- Must demonstrate deep understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques and their appropriate application
- Must have experience of designing, conducting and analysing results from usability tests
- Must have experience of UCD approaches and techniques
- Experience in Human Factors, field observations & ethnographic research
- Must demonstrate an understanding of validity in research contexts
- Must demonstrate understanding of how interaction design, graphics and technology work together to produce an integrated user experience.
- Ability to work and communicate with other design and business functions in the most effective way for the conditions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and understanding of audience needs
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear and intelligent research results
- Have a flexible and innovative approach
• Email you CV to email@example.com
• Call Kevin on: +44 (0) 207 731 4211
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Comments are closed.